Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Adventure #4

This is for my granddaughters when they think they're having a bad hair day.
This adventure was not planned. Joan and I both needed haircuts, so we went together. I demonstrated the hairstyle I wanted to the Chinese guy in the shop.They only speak Chinese, but I'd had good luck the last time I was in there. From the front it looked like it was coming along fine. Even when he got out the shears, I thought he was just going after the annoying neck hairs. But no! He shaved 3 1/2" above my hairline! What! I was horrified!

I look like a bald mannequin with a wig on it! If I keep my chin up, and wear turtleneck sweaters & a wide scarf, I can leave the building. But I'm not going to leave the building! I don't want any more adventures for awhile!


No comments:

Post a Comment