Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Finally here Low on battery, so I will try to type fast. But low on sleep, so it may not be coherent. I just realized that I put my wallet in the fridge and was still holding the fruit! My apartment is going to be just fine, but is quite dirty and very empty. The other four teachers got apts of former byu teachers, so lots of stuff left there over the years. Mine was totally empty - No mop, broom, dishes, pans, utensils . Glad I brought my can opener. I have a 2-burner stovetop, but no oven, a small washer, but no drier. Grateful to have both. And a bathroom in my room, with both tub and shower! Pretty hot and muggy, but supposed to rain tonight. Hope so. Our flights all went well/on time. But didn't sleep much on the overnight flight, so I expect to sleep well tonight. I'll be better when I get some food and dishes in this place. I also need to find out how to plug in this computer. I was assured that I could, but I can't. Their 3-prong doesn't look like our 3-prong. Trying to figure out how I can buy all the things I need and then carry them home. The store is not that close. Taxi maybe. I'm glad we've got this week to figure out some of this stuff before school starts. Love to all, Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment