Monday, April 15, 2013

Morning Market

For exotic sites, you can't beat a trip to the Morning Market! This multi-block market is one of my favorite places to go. One of the first sights is the meat section.

Masses of food are trucked in each morning, sold for a few hours (6-9am), and then packed up and whisked away.

It's all very fresh. I buy my vegetables here. And eggs.
But sometimes I have to guess. Or ask? What are those?
Carrots? or what?

Dandelion greens
These are clearly labeled, but still not helpful:


Various sea food:                                                            Various grains:


Sometimes I'm fascinated and repulsed at the same time:

This guy had quite a crowd around him - all men. That's quite the assortment of items:


And lots of other stuff that you might like:






It's always fun to see what there is to buy at the Morning Market!

No comments:

Post a Comment