Sunday, October 28, 2012

Xi'an - Our last city on the tour. Sometimes we see a sign that is too good to pass up.
                                                            Some fun street musicians!

That night we we enjoyed a multi-flavored dumpling dinner and a music extravaganza in a very ornate old theater. The costuming and dancing were wonderful!


I saw this dance on YouTube and wished I would have a chance to see it in China. It's spectacular!  I think it's called The Thousand Dancing Hands, if you want to look it up and watch.


2 comments:

  1. Wow Mom, I can't believe you got to see the Dance of a Thousand Hands! That is so cool, I love all of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I love the sign :) take lots of pictures of funny signs, they make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete