Sunday, July 15, 2012

FEBRUARY: I applied for an expedited renewal of my passport, because I got an email from BYU saying they needed it asap. That sounds encouraging, right? But no mention of my application, so I just keep hoping. I flew out to visit Carrie & family in Atlanta, Georgia. Theo and I took long walks while Carrie worked in the ER. Lucy and I enjoyed cooking dinner and playing the piano together. We went to a couple of great restaurants serving authentic Southern/everything fried cooking. Mmmm, delicious! Then for contrast and exposure with Chinese food, we tried a Dim Sum restaurant. I liked it a lot! I watched BBC Languages/Chinese and tried to pick up a few words and phrases. Whew! This might be hard. On my last day Carrie and I took a tour through Atlanta CNN headquarters. Fascinating to watch the whole news process unfold. I got a call scheduling an interview. Aahhh, I'm nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment